The abstracts must not exceed 200 to 250 words. The abstract should include the following essentials such as the topic of the study, the name of author/authors, Problem Statement, Objectives of the Study, Methods, Findings and Results, Conclusions and Recommendations. (These elements may need some adaptation in the case of discussion papers: Background, Purpose of Study, Sources of Evidence, Main Argument, and Conclusions). kindly note that some parts are optional in the abstract. After submission of the abstract, you will receive a response from the conference secretary.
Types of contributions:
The Presenter can present their research in three modalities:
The presentation will be 15 minutes; every author(s) will be informed of session reference and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If your personal circumstances restrict you from presenting your paper on a specific date, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
In-Person presentation instructions
- The English language will be used to deliver presentations
- Total time for presentation will be 20 to 15 minutes. 12 minutes for presentation and 8 minutes for questions and discussions.
- The available equipment for presentation will be laptops, projectors and microphones, sound system will also be provided for use of DVD clips and videos
- The session laptop and all participants will have access to the Internet.
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The presentation files should be brought on a USB, memory stick, CD, or a similar memory device.
- Speakers are requested to contact the technical desk to upload their presentation15 minutes before the start of the session.
- All presenters will be introduced to the audience by the session chair.
Note: As the total duration of your presentations is 15 minutes, the recommended number of slides for your PowerPoint file is 15.
Authors’ poster will be displayed during the poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their research papers. Authors are invited to present their works face to face to individuals and small groups.
Poster presentation instructions
All posters should be written and presented in English, the official language of the event. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers. Your poster will be exhibited during the conference. Authors are expected to be at their poster during the session.
Posters will be listed by session in the Conference Program and Proceedings.
We recommend that you provide small envelopes for distributing your business cards and collecting business cards from those who request additional information. This is a good way of inviting and encouraging interaction with your audience. You may also wish to provide copies of a short summary of your presentation for distribution.
Dimensions and Format for Poster
Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference. The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90 cm wide. (51 in. high x 35½ in. wide)
We will provide materials for attaching posters. However, you can bring your own if you prefer.
Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. Please avoid including too much text in it. Your poster should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
Virtually (non-attending authors)
If you wish to present your paper in the conference (1st ICT-MSEE 2020), but you are not able to attend the (1st ICTMSEE 2020) Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”. Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the 1st ICTMSEE 2020 Proceedings,
participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee via email.
The instructions for virtual authors are:
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline: March 01, 2020
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted online before March 08, 2020.
- Virtual presentations will be simultaneous. Virtual authors will be able to present their papers as follows:
- Virtual authors can use Skype, WhatsApp or any social media for presentations.
- All participants will be able to see virtual presentations and ask a question on the spot.
- Virtual authors should inform about their media of presentation two weeks before the start of the conference and make a test with the conference site
- Virtual authors will be contacted by conference participants in the case of technical issues regarding their virtual paper and/or presentations. A platform will be provided to all delegates with this purpose.
- Registered virtual authors will receive a copy of the 1st ICTMSEE 2020 Proceedings in email, a participation and author certificate and an invoice of the registration fee.
- After receiving an acceptance letter abstract, you should submit your Final Paper. The length of the final paper should be between 4 to 8 pages. (Including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the Template Section. A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, (if applicable) recommendation and References.
- Please note that the title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and citation style
- Contributions will only be published in the 1st ICTMSEE 2020 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before March 24, 2020(in person or virtually).